- For incoming 9th graders and new transfers- if they have not already done so, they will need to log into their P-TECH email account in order to receive important information. To sign in:
- PTECH Student Email Website: Apps.ptechnyc.org
- Username: FirstnameLastname@students.ptechnyc.org
- Temporary Password: 12345678
- For all students: Once you have logged into your PTECH Email account, you will see various invitations to Google Classroom from your teachers. Make sure you accept these invites- this is where you will need to report for instructions on Orientation, as well as for the remainder of the semester for online learning.
- In order to participate in Orientation activities, you will need to know your Class Schedule. In order to view your schedule, you will need to log into your DOE Student Account on TeachHub. If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for your DOE Student Account. For more information on TeachHub and signing up for a Student Account, visit the following link: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learning/learn-at-home/technical-tools-and-support/teachhub
Please click this link to access the student email system